Episode 82 features St-Rémy VSOP French Brandy which is bottled in 750ml at 40% ABV, or 80 proof, and it retails for about $17.
Enjoy this episode with some St-Rémy neat or on the rocks.
St-Rémy's official website: https://www.st-remy.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1886 - Paul-Emile Rémy Martin II founds the distillery to produce high quality brandy
- 1917 - St-Rémy releases “Fine St-Rémy”
- 1949 - The distinctive black bottle is introduced
- 1980 - Napoleon VSOP version of St-Rémy is released
- 1990 - St-Rémy releases their XO bottling
- 2017 - Remy Cointreau Group invests in St-Rémy branding
- 2018 - Limited release Cash finished bottles are introduced
- 2020 - Sales are about 90,000 cases annually
St-Rémy is best enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or in a simple brandy focused cocktail.
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf