Episode 73 features The Classic Laddie from Bruichladdich, a single malt Scotch Whisky. Bottled in 750ml at 50% ABV, or 100 proof, it retails for $60.
Enjoy this episode with a dram of The Classic Laddie!
Bruichladdich's official website: https://www.bruichladdich.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1881 - The distillery is founded
- 1937 - A speculator buys the distillery and flips it
- 1938 - The distillery is refurbished, but mothballed due to the war
- 1989 - Mark Reynier first visits Bruichladdich
- 1995 - The distillery is mothballed for 7 years
- 2000 - Jim Beam Brands is the owner and agrees to sell Bruichladdich to Mark Reynier
- 2010 - The Classic Laddie is introduced
- 2012 - Rémy Cointreau buys Bruichladdich
None! Drink this spirit neat! You may add a few drops of water if you so choose.
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf