Episode 92 features Appleton Estate Signature Jamaica Rum. The entry level blend from the Appleton Estate is bottled in 750ml at 40% ABV, or 80 proof and it retails for $23.
Enjoy this episode with some Appleton Estate Signature mixes in your favorite rum cocktail.
Appleton Estate's official website: https://appletonestate.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1655 - The Appleton Estate is established
- 1749 - Rum is first distilled at Appleton Estate
- 1825 - J. Wray & Nephew gets it's start with John Wray founding the Shakespeare Tavern
- 1916 - Lindo Brothers & Co. purchase J. Wray & Nephew, then purchase the Appleton Estate
- 1944 - The first Appleton Estate branded rum is introduced
- 1997 - Joy Spence is appointed Master Blender, making her the first female Master Blender in the industry
- 2002 - Appleton Estate breaks the 1 million 9-liter equivalent case barrier
- 2018 - Campari Group acquires J. Wray & Nephew, along with Appleton Estate
This Signature blend of Appeton Estate is recommended to be enjoyed in a rum cocktail, but I enjoy it neat.
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf