Episode 84 features Highland Park Magnus Single Malt Scotch Whisky, which is bottled in 750ml at 40% ABV, or 80 proof, and it retails for about $40.
Enjoy this episode with a dram of Highland Park Magnus neat.
Highland Park's official website: https://www.highlandparkwhisky.com
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1798 - Local preacher and smuggler Magnus Eunson is arrested in the Orkney islands, in the far north of Scotland
- 1813 - A syndicate buys High Park and the distillery, buyers include the arresting officer
- 1818 - Highland Park is the name bestowed upon the distillery
- 1826 - The distillery gets a license to legally distill whisky
- 1979 - The first time whisky sold under the Highland Park name is bottled by the distillery
- 1999 - The Erdrington group acquires the distillery and brand
- 2012 - The brand pivots to a Viking theme
- 2017 - Magnus is launched
Scotch whisky, especially a single malt like Highland Park Magnus, is really intended to be enjoyed neat, or perhaps with a bit of water.
Enjoy it how you like!
I F'ing Love Whisky Episode This Whisky Was Featured On <- Subscribe to this show!
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf