Episode 56 features Rampur Indian Single Malt Whisky, Double Cask. The bottle for the tasting is 750mL at 45% ABV, or 90 proof and sells for about $90.
Enjoy this episode with some Rampur however you like it!
Rampur's official website: http://rampursinglemalt.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1943 - Distillery is founded
- 1947 - Indian gains independence from Great Britain
- 1999 - Radico Khaitan, Ltd., parent company of Rampur, begins producing their own brands
- 2015 - The master blender samples some matured malts, leading to the creation of Rampur
- 2016 - Rampur Select is launched at a spirits show in Las Vegas
- 2019 - Rampur Double Cask is launched
This whisky is meant to be enjoyed however you like it. Drink it neat, with water, on the rocks, or mixed.
This episode would not have been possible without the generosity of Mr. Sanjeev Banga, President of International Business for Radico Khaitan, Ltd.
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf