Episode 49 features Crown Royal Deluxe Blended Canadian Whiskey. The bottle is 750mL at 40% ABV, or 80 proof and comes in the iconic purple bag within a beautiful purple box.
Enjoy this episode with some Crown Royal any way you like it!
Crown Royal's official website: https://www.crownroyal.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1857 - Seagrams is founded
- 1939 - Crown Royal is launched to celebrate the royal visit to Canada from King George VI and Queen Elizabeth
- 1964 - Crown Royal is first sold in the United States of America
- 2000 - Seagrams implodes and Diageo acquires the Crown Royal brand
- 2019 - Crown Royal sells 7.8 million 9-liter equivalent cases worldwide, 6.8 million of which are sold in the United States of America
Just drink Crown Royal however you like!
No pomp or circumstance required, regardless of the royal origins.
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf