Episode 42 features St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, an exquisite and popular spirit known as "Bartender's Ketchup.". Bottled at 750mL and 20% ABV, or 40 proof, it retails for about $35.
Enjoy this episode with any cocktail with some St-Germain added!
St-Germain's official website: https://www.stgermain.fr/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 2006 - Robert Cooper founds The Cooper Spirits Co.
- 2007 - St-Germain is introduced and wins "Best of Show" at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2010 - Robert Cooper wins Distiller of the Year from Wine Enthusiast
- 2013 - St-Germain is sold to Bacardi
- 2016 - St-Germain's founder Robert Cooper dies suddenly at age 39
The St-Germain Cocktail or St-Germain Spritz is simple to make, and the brand sells a carafe made for mixing up a batch to share.
The St-Germain Cocktail:
- 1.5 oz. St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 oz. Brut Champagne or Dry Sparkling White Wine
- 2.0 oz. Sparkling Water
- Lemon twist for garnish
Combine all the ingredients over ice in a collins glass, stir gently and serve with a lemon twist.
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf