Episode 38 features Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne Cognac. Bottled in 750 ml at 40% ABV, or 80 proof and retails for about $45.
Enjoy this episode with some Rémy Martin VSOP neat, on the rocks, or in a cocktail!
This episode is premiering on New Year's Eve 2020, so a Champagne based spirit is perfect!
Rémy Martin VSOP official website: https://www.remymartin.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1724 - A winemaker named Rémy Martin opens a cognac trading house and begins selling cognac under his own name
- 1841 - Paul-Emile Rémy Martin takes over the family business
- 1870 - The Centaur logo is introduced
- 1910 - André Renaud joins the House of Rémy Martin
- 1924 - André Renaud becomes the first cellarmaster
- 1927 - VSOP is introduced, a world first
- 1972 - The black frosted VSOP bottle design is introduced
- 1990 - Rémy Martin merges with Cointreau to form the Rémy Cointreau Group
Enjoy this cognac as you like, but with 80% of cognac consumed in cocktails worldwide, try it in the Rémy Ginger!
1.5 oz. Rémy Martin VSOP
Lime wedge garnish
Pour the Rémy over ice in a tall glass, top with ginger ale and garnish with the lime wedge. Enjoy!
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf