Episode 26 features Aberlour 12 Year Double Cask Matured Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Bottled at 40% ABV, or 80 proof.
Enjoy this episode with a dram of Aberlour neat.
Aberlour's official website: https://www.aberlour.com/en-us/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1879 - Distillery founded by James Fleming
- 1892 - Sold to Robert Thorne & Sons
- 1898 - Distillery burned and the aging whiskey went with it
- 1921 - Sold to WH Holt & Sons Ltd.
- 1945 - Sold to Campbell Distillers
- 1974 - Campbell and Aberlour acquired by Pernod Ricard
- 2001 - Merged into Chivas Brothers Holdings group within Pernod
- 2001 - New visitor center opened
Drink this whisky neat, with a few drops of water if you like.
Wikipedia article on Aberlour
Wikipedia article on Scotch Whisky
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com