Episode 115 features Tito's Handmade Vodka. Bottled in 750ml at 40% ABV, or 80 proof and it retails for about $20.
Enjoy this episode with some Tito's and soda with a lemon wedge.
Tito's Handmade Vodka official website: https://www.titosvodka.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1992 - Tito Beveridge begins making vodka infusions for his friends
- 1995 - Tito applies for a distillery license
- 1997 - First year of production yields about 1,000 9-liter equivalent cases
- 2001 - Tito's wins a Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2013 - United Airlines begins serving Tito's on all their flights
- 2021 - 11,070,000 9-liter equivalent cases are sold, making Tito's the most popular distilled spirit brand in the USA, and providing enough for one 750ml bottle for each third person in the country
- 2023 - Tito's runs a Superbowl commercial named Dry January that features Martha Stewart
Mix Tito's as you like.
Tito's Stories YouTube Videos (All 8 are referenced)
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf