Episode 115: Tito's Handmade Vodka
Episode 115 features Tito's Handmade Vodka. Bottled in 750ml at 40% ABV, or 80 proof and it retails for about $20.
Enjoy this episode with some Tito's and soda with a lemon wedge.
Tito's Handmade Vodka official website: https://www.titosvodka.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1992 - Tito Beveridge begins making vodka infusions for his friends
- 1995 - Tito applies for a distillery license
- 1997 - First year of production yields about 1,000 9-liter equivalent cases
- 2001 - Tito's wins a Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2013 - United Airlines begins serving Tito's on all their flights
- 2021 - 11,070,000 9-liter equivalent cases are sold, making Tito's the most popular distilled spirit brand in the USA, and providing enough for one 750ml bottle for each third person in the country
- 2023 - Tito's runs a Superbowl commercial named Dry January that features Martha Stewart
Mix Tito's as you like.
2022 Beverage Dynamics Ranking
Grain Volumes for Vodka Making
YouTube Featuring Tito Speaking on Early Failures
YouTube Featuring Tito Telling the Origin Story
Tito's Stories YouTube Videos (All 8 are referenced)
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf