Episode 95 features Tanqueray London Dry Gin. Bottled in 750ml at 47.3% ABV, or 94.6 proof and it retails for $22.
Enjoy this episode with a Tanqueray and Tonic.
Tanqueray's official website: https://www.tanqueray.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 1830 - Charles Tanqueray begins working in the Vine Street Distillery
- 1898 - Tanqueray merges with Gordon's Gin
- 1922 - Tanqueray Gordon & Company join Distillers Company
- 1933 - Tanqueray is the first alcohol served in the White House after Prohibition was repealed
- WWII - The distillery is bombed
- 1957 - Distillery is rebuilt and reopened with their famous pot still named "Old Tom"
- 1960s - The Rat Pack drinks so much Tanqueray they double sales in the USA
- 1979 - Tanqueray sales hit 1 million cases
- 1995 - Tanqueray production moves to Scotland
- 2016 - Tanqueray becomes the best selling gin in the USA
- 2019 - Global sales peak at 4.5 million 9-liter equivalent cases
- 2022 - Drinks International names Tanqueray the #1 best selling gin brand worldwide
Enjoy Tanqueray in a classic Gin & Tonic or Martini.
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf